We inform you that the legislative decree n° 196 of the 30 June 2003 (which introduced the new Code for the protection of personal data) provides for the protection of people and other categories with regard to the treatment of personal data. To this end, personal data will be treated with honesty, lawfulness, transparency and in accordance with the law and the need for confidentiality.
According to the Article 13 of the legislative decree 196/2003, we supply you with the following information:
- The personal data you supply is used by agriturismocastrum.it in the course of its normal business activities for the following purposes:
- to answer a request for information, register a booking, correspond with you, including e-mailing;
- for own marketing and advertising purposes;
- for accounting purposes and to carry out legal obligations;
- How data is treated
In relation to the objectives indicated, the treatment of personal data occurs by manual, computerized and telematic methods in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Your personal data will be stored in electronic format and protected at the best from destruction, loss (even accidental), not authorized accesses, not allowed treatment or use not in conformity with the purposes above listed.
- We collect personal information you voluntarily choose to provide, such as your first name and surname, personal e-mail address, telephone number, country of origin. It follows that if the individual concerned does not consent to the communication of personal data to third parties or its related treatment, Agritourismocastrum.it will only be able to execute those operations where communication of this kind is not necessary.
- Categories of subjects to which data may be communicated.
To people in charge of the treatment and file of personal data, in accordance with the security standards.
To collaborators, accountants and business consultants who work with Agriturismo Castrum.
To Competent Authorities for legal obligations.
- The holder of the treatment is : Agriturismo CASTRUM di Maoloni Giuseppina with address in Via Fonte vecchia n. 10 – Castorano (AP) and located in C.da Gaico n°3 – Castorano (AP) – Italy – VAT n° IT01554460442.
- The person in charge is : Maoloni Giuseppina, born in Colli del Tronto (AP) on the 12th of June 1949 and with address in Via Fonte Vecchia n. 10 in Castorano (AP).
- In accordance with the Article 7 of the legislative decree 196/2003, you can exercise your rights, as below specified, directly requesting in writing to the holder of the treatment.
Legislative decree n.196/2003. Rights under Article 7
Lastly, we inform you that Art. 7 of the legislative decree 176/2003 provides for the exercise of specific rights by individuals concerned. In particular, a person can obtain confirmation from a holder on whether or not his/her personal data is being held, and can request that such data be made available to him/her in an intelligible form. A person may also ask:
- to know the original source of any of his/her personal data;
- the object of and means used in its treatment;
- the systems used in the case of any treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the names etc. of the holder and person in charge;
- to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data that has been treated in violation of the law, as well as any updating, correcting or, if it interests him/her, integration of personal data;
- to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment of data regarding him/her that results in being sent advertising material or being subjected to direct selling.
These rights can also be exercised through an intermediary in the form of a request by letter to the person in charge. In the exercise of his/her rights, an individual can appoint third parties, agencies, associations or other bodies in writing, by proxy, or power of attorney. The individual concerned can also be assisted by a person of trust.